Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Little Honeybee

My sweet granddaughter Kenzie!!  She is a little honeybee for sure!  She is so full of life and always has a little sneaky look on her face!  Look at this photo....LOL!   I love it!

I inked, distressed, added molding clay, and actually had a great time creating this little layout!

Here is a list of items that I used:

Fabscrap - Shabby Chic Stripe Paper
BoBunny - Country Garden Weathered Paper
Yellow Ribbon - ??
White Flower Ribbon - ??
Honeycomb Mask
Liquitex - Molding Clay
Jolee's - Honeybees
Fabscrap Flourish
Michaels - Yellow Flowers 
Hobby Lobby - Blue Cardstock
Prima - Large flowers & Leaves
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Anita's Craft Paint - Bright Yellow

Thank you for taking a Peek!   

Bee  Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment