Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spooky

I love this photo of my grandson Logan.  It was taken last year on Halloween.  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I used everything that was given to me.  I did a lot of inking, stamping, sewing, etc.


Here is a close up of some detailed work that I created on this layout.  The branch is by Maya Roads which I painted black.  Then I added Flocking Powder (Snow).  Once that dried I added a little green and orange acrylic paint.  Once that dried completely I added Glossy Accents.  It gives is a creepy look.  On the large orange flower I added by Liquitex - Modeling Paste and then added a touch of green and black to age the look of the flower.  If you notice by the branch I used a mask by Crafty Workshop Stars which I added the modeling paste.  Once it dried completely I added Brilliant Yellow acrylic paint to some of the starts.

Here is a list of items that I used:

We R Memory Keepers - Nightfall / Black Widow Paper
We R Memory Keepers - Frightful / Black Widow Paper
We R Memory Keepers - Screech / Black Widow Paper
My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found / Halloween Paper
Recollections - Spooky & RIP Signs
Maya Roads - Sign, Metal House, Stick Pins, Branch, Orange Flower
White Lace - ??
Michael's - Orange & Black Ribbon
Tim Holtz - Distressed Inks - Jet Black, Orange, Green Ink
Liquitex - Modeling Paste
Yellow Orange, Black, Green - Acrylic Paint
Prima - Flowers

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Halloween witch riding a flying broomstickHugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment