Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nanny Calls Me Precious

Here is my granddaughter Paityn again.  She was not a happy camper on getting her photo taken again.  LOL  Too bad little girl...but you are too cute not to have a picture taken!   She really wanted her hair fixed and add flowers and then she decided not to want her photo taken.  So....I took it anyway!  I distressed, inked, punch, added molding paste and then cut out objects, added flowers, etc. etc.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Martha Stewart - Double Loop Punch
Teresa Collins - Every Day Moments - Ornate Flourish Paper
American Craft - Sketchbook Paper
Webster's - Glorious Days Paper
Pink Paislee - Inspire paper
The Crafters Workshop - Brick Mask
Liquitex - Molding Clay
Prima - Flowers
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo & Peeled Paint
White Doiley
Hobby Lobby - White Lace
Yellow Trim - ??
Stone Ribbon - ??

Thank you so much for having a look!  It really means a lot!

Girl jumping in the air with hands above her head  Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I saw this lovely page on Scrapbook.com where you posted your site as well. I love it...the page and your site. I scrapbook but it's quite plain and would love to do more but I do mainly for my sons so it's got to be quite masculine. Keep on scrapbooking and sharing. Renee

    ReplyDelete