Friday, September 14, 2012

A Laugh is a Smile that Bursts!

This is my sweet granddaughter Paityn.  I have said this before but it is so true...she loves to be photographed!  I fixed her hair and added little flowers and of course we had to go outside to have a photo taken.  She loves it!!!  I sewed around the main page and then I had honeycomb masked and added ink to it in various locations.  I cut out the big roses which is from a page of Westers.  I added lace and Prima flowers as well.  The quote says "A laugh is a smile that bursts."  I love that saying!!

Here is a list of items that I used:

Prima - Almanac Collection - Shaffer Paper
Glitz - French Kiss Hats Paper
Honey Comb Mask - ??
Tim Holtz - Distress ink - Vintage Photo
Jolee's - Cherry Blossom & Limb
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch
EK Success - Pearls
Prima - Flowers & Leaves
Prima - Junkyard Findings - Light bulb
White Doilie
Maya Roads - Stick Pins
Websters - Ladies Diary - Cut out roses

Thank you so much for looking!  I really appreciate it a lot!

View detailsHugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment