Sunday, September 16, 2012

A single Rose can be my garden...


































I love love this photo of my granddaughter Paityn.  We were outside and she saw this pretty yellow rose and just began breathing in the wonderful aroma!  She was so cute I had to take this photo.  I inked, sewed, and used tin from Ten Second Studio with a hard stamp, then I added lots of goodies.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Cosmo Cricket - Evangeline - Honey Bee Paper
Graphic 45 - Little Darlings Collections - Precious Poesy Paper
White Doiley
Prima - Wooden Buttons, flowers
Maya Roads - Stick Pins, clock, bird
Hobby Lobby - White Lace, orange ribbon
Ten Second Studio - Tin, Stamp for tin
Little Owl - ??
White Stone Ribbon - ??
Centers for flowers - Michaels

Thank you for looking!!
Roses  Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment