Friday, September 14, 2012

Wearing Wild Flowers

I love, love these little photos of my granddaughter Kenzie.  She really does not like to have her hair done but I convinced her to please let me braid her hair and then pin it up with little daisies!  Well, that got her attention and I was able to take these cute little photos.  However, it was only short lived for she wanted her hair down afterwards!!  LOL  But isn't she a cutie?!!

I loved these main paper which is by Webster's which I thoroughly LOVE their papers!!  I distress the pages and added ink to them.  On the main paper I did stitch it in a zig zag!  I personally felt that not much needed to be added except for the silver corners and little buttons!  The flowers are by Prima!  I added this little saying "Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair..." by Susan Polis Shutz.  It just sums it all up!

Here is a list of items that I used:

Bazzell - Pink Cardstock
Webster's - Little Bird Told Me Paper
Blue Polka Dot Paper - ??
Blue Lace Ribbon - ??
K & Company - Hydrangea Flowers
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Corner Rounds and Buttons - ??
Prima - Flowers

Thank you for looking and visit again!!


Girl with dog and book on bench  Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment