Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Halloween

This sweet little photo is my oldest gs Logan.  He was just 2-1/2 months old.  Now he is 12 and stands 5'6" tall!!!  However, I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper and I really love all the papers from Simple Stories.  I was searching for a perfect photo when I ran across this little photo and it seemed to work perfectly!  Notice he is asleep but holding some candy in his little hand!!  I used modeling paste to make the leaves around half of the photo and then used a lot of the embellishments that was given to me.  I hope you like this layout as much as I do.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Simple Stories - Harvest Lane - Homemade Happiness Paper
Simple Stories - Harvest Lane - Harvest Blessings Paper
My Minds Eye - Nostalgia - Label paper
Ranger - Dylusions - Stencil of leaves
Liquitex - Modeling Paste
Prima - Junkyard - Lightbulb, (2) leaves
Maya Roads - White Rose Ribbon, Stick Pins, Gray & Yellow Flowers
Yellow Ribbon - ??
Memory Makers Clear Stamps - Maple Grove
Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Paint - Willow
Making Memories Paint - Monarch
Tim Holtz - Idea-logy Tickets - Adage Tickets, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
(3) Spider Webs - ??
Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
Gray & Orange Flower - ??
Little Pumpkins (2) - ??
Diamond Stickles

Thank you for stopping by and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!!

Pumpkins for decoration on Halloween  Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment