Friday, September 14, 2012

Dance Dance Dance

This is my sweet little granddaughter Paityn.  She loves for me to put her hair into little braids.  We were outside and she was dancing and twirling so I quickly grabbed my camera!  She really loves for me to take photos of her.  I have these gorgeous pages and I wish I knew who made them but I was so busy creating that I must have thrown away the little part that tells you who made it.  Except for the bouquet of flowers on the left side I know that Websters made that page.  I cut out flowers, cut a circle, distressed the edges, inked, and add a lot of embellishments.

Please see below the list of items that I used:

Paper - ???
Websters - Flowers (cut them out)
Prima - Flowers
Prima - Junkyard Findings - White zipper pull
K & Company - Hydrangea
Prima - Wooden Buttons
Maya Roads - Flourish
Hobby Lobby - White Lace
Metal Silver Corner - ??
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
White Doilie
Stamp - ??

Thank you for much for taking a peek!!

View details Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment