Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Grandchildren

I was given this cute little mini album from The Crafty Scrapper and the Design Team.  It is so tiny and cute and we were asked to create something and use our own supplies.  Well, I thought a moment and decided to create a mini album on my 4 grandchildren.  This album in about 4" wide and 2-3/4" tall which is very small.  I chose a quote that says "Grandchildren are the flowers in the garden of life."  I love that!  I added Prima flowers and used stickles to make it glisten!

I LOVE this sweet poem about grandchildren.  I do not know who created it but it is so lovely.  The photo is my first grandchild Logan.  I used scraps of paper (wish I knew who made it) and inked and added stickles.  The flowers are by Prima except for t he white one which is by Maya Roads.  The blue rose lace or ribbon is by Maya Roads as well.  


Here is the today photo of Logan at age 12.  This is his first day of school in Houston.  I really miss this boy a lot!!!  I am so use to picking him up everyday after school and keeping him until his mother gets off work.  But, they moved on to Houston and things are going very well with them.  The bottom photo is my granddaughter Kenzie when she was born.  She was so tiny.  You can tell by her holding on to both of her parents fingers!!  I used various papers and stickles.  I also used Prima flowers and leaf plus stick pins by Maya Roads.

This is Kenzie today.  I had pinned her hair up and she was glad to let me take her photo.  The bottom photo is my other granddaughter Paityn.  She is so asleep and what a sweet little baby girl.  I used stickles, paper, and the orange flowers is from Maya Roads and I am not sure who made the white little daisies.  I added pink stone to each one and not sure who made those either.  I have had both for awhile.


This is Paityn today.  She is a little doll.  She really loves to dress up and she even allowed me to take this sweet photo.  The bottom photo is my youngest grandson Colby.  He was so tiny he could fit in this basket.  I used various papers, stickles, and Prima flowers.

This is my sweet grandson Colby today at 15 months.  I do keep him nearly everyday so his parents can go to work.  He is such a little pleasure to have around.  The bottom photo is all my sweetie pies!  I love each and everyone of them!  

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

View details  Hugs - Ginger

1 comment: