Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Joy To The World

I love this photo of my gs Logan and gd Kenzie.   It was taken about 3-1/2 years ago when we were in Canton, Texas.  We go there every year to a Christmas Tree Farm which they always have a Santa so the children may have their photos taken.  I did this layout for a class I will be teaching at The Crafty Scrapper.  The date has not been chosen yet but once I know the I will let you know.  The main purpose of this class is to teach how to use Modeling Paste.  I love this medium and hopefully you will too.

Here is a list of items that I used:


BoBunny – A Gift of Love – Sweet Pear Dot Paper
Kaisercraft – Turtle Dove Collection – French Hen Paper
Little Yellow Bicycle – Christmas Magic Collection – Red Tonal Paper
Liquitex – Modeling Paste
Making Memories Paint – Cranberry
Star Dust Stickles - TCS
Hobby Lobby – Poinsettas
Prima – Green Flower
Green Ribbon – TCS
White Ribbon – TCS
Red Velvet Rickrack - ??
The Crafty Workshop – Fired Brick
Red Buds – Hobby Lobby
Red Wrapping String – Hobby Lobby

Thank you again for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!!

Animated Christmas image of reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh  Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment