Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Believe

I did this layout showing what it would look like using Modeling Paste.  I will be giving a class at The Crafty Scrapper.  The date has not been decided upon yet.  However, I will let you know!

I used papers by Kaisercraft and BoBunny.  I really love this paper showing little children at play.  I chose this little photo of my sweet gd Kenzie when she was 7 months old.  She was not sure about seeing Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus.  But what a sweet photo this turned out to be!!

Here is a list of items that I used:


Kaisercraft – Turtle Dove Collection – Swans Paper
BoBunny – DoubleDot – Berry Vintage Paper
BoBunny – Mistletoe – Mistletoe Greetings Paper
White Lace – Hobby Lobby
Red Velvet Rickrack - ??
Hobby Lobby – Poinsettas
Green Ribbon – TCS
The Crafty Workshop – Frame, Believe, Snowflakes – Stencil
Making Memories Paint – Cranberry, Green
Tim Holtz – Distressed Ink – Peeled Paint
Star Dust Stickles – TCS
TCS - Viva Pearl Pen – Ruby

Thank you for stopping by and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!! 

Santa Claus and little girl  Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment