Monday, October 8, 2012

Simply The Best

This is my little gd Kenzie.  She was about 2 years old when these photos were taken.  She is holding a Cabbage Patch doll that I made in early 1980's.  She really loves this doll and in fact I just may have to make one for her and my other gd Paityn for Christmas this year.  I will give that some thought!!  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I really like the papers which have a great Autumn feel to them and this photo works perfectly!!  I used all the papers and the embellishments as well.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Simple Stories - Harvest Lane - Made With Love Paper
Simple Stories  - Harvest Lane - Homespun Paper
Basic Grey - Clippings - Gazette Paper
My Minds Eye - On The Sunny Side - Simple Stripe Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Prima - Flowers & Leaves
Maya Roads - Flourish, Flowers, Stick Pins
White Lace - ??
Simple Stories - Harvest - Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers, Banner, Fence, Award, Leaves with Bird
October Afternoon - Playtime Alphabet Stickers

Thank you for Looking!  Please visit The Crafty Scrapper!!

View details  Hugs - Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment