Monday, October 8, 2012

You Bowl Me Over

This photo is my youngest gs Colby!  He is just 16 months old and I was given these cute papers from the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  The theme was bowling but I did not have any photos of anyone in my family bowling so I decided to do "You Bowl Me Over" theme.  I gathered these cute photo of Colby and created this cute little layout!  I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I did creating it!

Here is a list of items that I used:

Moxxie - Bowler Up - Let's Bowl Paper
Moxxie - Bowler Up - Strike Paper
Moxxie - Bowler Up - Fine Fashion Paper
Liquitex - Modeling Paste
Prima - Wooden Buttons
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Adirondact Ink - Jet Black
Diamond Stickles
October Afternoon - Mini Market Stickers - Ledger
EK Success - Pearls
Brown & White Ribbon - ??

Thank you once again for looking and visit The Crafty Scrapper!

View details  Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he is a QT! GREAT idea to use this theme since you had no bowling photos~ clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete