Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You Are Beautiful

I have had for awhile the new Prima papers Londonerry and Romantique Collection.  I really love these papers for they are so beautiful and detailed.  My gd Paityn stayed several nights with me and one day I fixed her hair and we were sitting outside.  I decided to take this little photo of her.  She was lost in her own little thoughts.  After I printed it up I realized that it would work great with the Prima papers.  The colors just worked so well together.  I also had a scrap of Graphic 45 paper and used that to make the circle with Martha Stewart circle cutter.  I distressed the edge and inked with Tim Holts Vintage Photo.  I cut out the flowers in the bottom right corner and added EK Success mini pearls to the center of the flowers.  I could not decide which lace that I needed but then...there it was...lace from Prima.  It is not a true white but just a hint of yellow.  I then looked around and found a birdcage from Tim Holtz die cuts.  I thought this would be perfect and added flowers inside it.  I also used Making Memories paint...pink and yellow...I just blended them together to get this look.  I then found Prima flowers which I grouped together.  I found my butterfly punch (2) different ones and cut them out using light blue cardstock.  I added Diamond stickles to make them shimmer.

Thank you so much for looking and please sign in to my followers.  I really appreciate your comments!

These are the products that I used:
Prima - Londonerry Collection - Pastorale paper
Prima - Romantique Collection - Gazette paper
Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime paper
Prima flowers - Gillian, Coventry Rose
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz - Birdcage Die cut
Diamond Stickles
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
EK Success - Pearls

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ginger! What a work of 'heart'!! Your sweet baby girl is precious! Nice candid photo. The edge inking is great, and I especially like the flowers coming out of the birdcage...clever~ How blessed you are to have grandchildren...I say that to you all the time, but I mean it. ENjoy every minute :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete