Friday, October 28, 2011

Prizes!!


















Yes...I finally won a challenge on scrapbook.com!!  I entered into a challenge on a "Heritage Layout".  On September 29th I had just finished working on a layout of myself and decided to enter the contest.  It was the next to the last day to enter but I thought...Oh well give it a try.  Three days later I received an email stating that I had won!!  I was so thrilled and was also told that I would receive a gift from the lady who was sponsoring the challenge.  A week later I received this cute little gift.  It is  6 X 6 cardstock, yellow lace, flowers, brads, and a pretty box with flowers.  I was so excited!!  The layout I created is on this blog "Beautiful Memories".  Please check it out if you get a chance.

Here is a smaller picture of that layout:



Thank you so much for looking!
Hugs - Ginger





No comments:

Post a Comment