Saturday, October 8, 2011

"Bliss"



Ok - I love this layout.  It is different from any other layout I have created.  This photo is my gs Logan and he must have been about 1-1/2 years old.  I placed the photo on Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden paper.  I then cut out flowers from various other papers.  Not sure who made the paper but I loved the flowers.  I then glued it all on and then I added green lace.  I found an old key and used Tim Holtz Bliss Ticket.  I added the orange flower from Maya Roads.    I then took acrylic paint from Making Memories "manarch" and painted in various places and on the small butterfly that I cut out.  I then took acrylic paint "Colbalt Blue" and "Funky Vintage" and sprinkled it all over the layout.  I love how it turned out.  I may have to try to do more of the painting in my layouts.  We shall see!!!

Thanks for looking!  Please add your name to my friends and leave a comment which is always appreciated.

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment: