Monday, October 10, 2011

Scary Halloween

Well...I had this beautiful Halloween paper and knew I had to do a layout.  I looked through my many photos and found this cute photo of 3 of our children.  Heather, Mandy, and Ryan.  I had almost forgotten about this photo.  Anyway, I used Moxxie paper line which is so cute and scary.  I then used Martha Stewart circle cutter and then distressed around the outer edge.  I added distressed paper behind the photo.  I decided not to ink the edges for it would have blended into the paper and would not be seen.  I had from Recollection the Halloween banner, from Hobby Lobby I added the cut outs (bat, flourish, skull, and Scary Halloween).  I had from Prima the orange flowers and I am not sure where I got the black flowers for I have had them awhile.  I added the Halloween brads that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I took Making Memories paint (monarch, asphalt, and celery) and sprinkled all over the page to give it the final touch.

Here are the items that I used:
Moxxie - Midnight Dreaary - Some Like it Haunt paper
Moxxie - Midnight Dreary - Apothe-scary paper
Moxxie - Bump in the Night - Trick or Treat paper
Prima flowers - 2 orange flowers
Hobby Lobby - Halloween buttons, cut outs
Recollections - Halloween Banner
Making Memories - paint (monarch, celery, asphalt)
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter

Thanks for looking!  Please add your name to my friends and visit when you can.  I appreciate a comment!!!

Hugs - Ginger

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....how FUN! You do so many elegant pages and it is nice to see a fun LO...LOVE THE Paint!! Your layering and pattern mix are super~Had to giggle at the little one in the diaper and tie!! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR SPLATTERINGS, Ginger!!!! Another fave here is the darling banner....and of course, your LO Design! GREAT picture of your precious children. too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and cool! Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete