Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sisters


I had just completed working on several layouts for the Design Team at The Crafty Scapper and when I turned them in I was asked if I could possibly do several  more layouts and a mini album.   Of course I said yes and  was very excited.  This is the first layout that I did.   The picture was taken a few years ao and they are my two daughers Heather and Mandy.   I sewed on the pink paper and distressed the corners.  I then cut a slit in the lower page and turned the paper back.  I was given a green zipper which I added and then made a pretty flower.  I loved all the papers and sweet embellies.

 Please see below a list of items that I used.

Cosmo Cricket - Dandelion Paper
Cosmo Cricket - Foxtrot Paper
Cosmo Cricket - Oh Happy Day Paper
Authentic - Delight Paper
Green Zipper - ??
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Maya Roads - Clock, Flourish, Stick Pins
Pink Ruffle Ribbon - ??
Pink & White Stripe Ribbon - ??
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch, Lattice Punch
Making Memories - Rose Petal Paint
Ranger - Distressed Crackle Paint - Rock Candy
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Letters

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Hugs - Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Super details, Ginger! Love the zipper...wow~ Have fun working on the mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look super ugly... mandy's hair is super white... LOL

    ReplyDelete