Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sugar & Spice

This little photo is my sgd Paityn.  I decided to do one black & white and the other full color.  I love this paper Fabscrap - Classic Black Lace & Classic Red Stripe.  I also used from Prima the main paper - Nature Garden Collection - Primrose!!  I think it is so romantic!  I used Martha Stewart punch (not sure what the name is) and used Distressed Ink - Fired Brick and Jet Black on the edges.  I had some pretty white lace and added red rick rack through the little holes.  I did make the three little roses in the lower right corner. I am doing this layout for a challenge at scrapbook.com and we were asked to please make something.  I also used from Fabscrap a large flourish which I painted black and a smaller flourish from Maya Roads which I painted burgundy.  


Thank you so much for taking a peek!  I did get all my supplies from The Crafty Scrapper which I am on their Design Team.  Please go to their website and look at all their goodies!!  It is in Waxahachie, Texas!


Here is a list of items that I used:

Fabscrap - Classic Red Stripe  Paper
Fabscrap - Classic Black Lace Paper
Prima - Nature Garden Collection - Primrose Paper
Tim Holtz - Distressed Ink - Fired Brick & Jet Black
Maya Roads - Flourish & Stick Pins
Fabscrap - Large Flourish
Making Memories - Burgundy & Black Paint
Martha Stewart - Punch - ??
Prima Flowers

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginger, I am your newest follower and admirer! In looking through your posts you have an amazing style not to mention some pretty cute Grandkids! This layout is just lovely, I adore the red stipe with the black and white texted/collage background it really pops and also the one B&W photo and 1 color, really a nice touch! Love the lace threaded with the ric rac! Lovely layout!!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete