Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Are Just A Joy


I just love this photo of my oldest daughter Heather.  It was taken awhile back for she is my oldest child.  I was at The Crafty Scrapper today and I saw this gorgeous paper and knew I had to work on a sweet layout.  I cut the second page and used a hole puncher and then distressed the outside plus inked around the edges.  I used two other papers to place behind the photo and cut out portions of another page to add the flowers.  I used Prima flowers and Tim Holtz Birdcage Die Cut.  I am not sure who made the lace for I have had it awhile.  On the circle I have a stamp which I used Archival Black Jet Ink.

Thank you so much for taking a peek!  Please join me on my blog for I would greatly appreicate it.

Here is a list of items that I used:
Bo Bunny - Flamingo Double Dot Paper
BoBunny - Vicki B - Floweret Paper
My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart - Be Happy Paper
Hole Punch
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Archival - Black Jet Ink
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Fired Brick, Birdcage Die Cut
Prima - Flowers
Pebbles - Pearl Dots
White Lace - ??
Maya Roads - Stick Pins

Hugs - Ginger

2 comments: