Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Siblings


I love, love this paper by Creative Imaginations.  It is called Friendship and I was so excited to see it at The Crafty Scrapper.  I was looking for a photo of Kenzie and Colby and at last I found one that I thought might work on this layout.  I cut out a circle and then 2 sheets of paper and then added all the cute embellies which I from Ragamuffin by Creative Imaginations.  I then used by Tim Holtz this large hinge which I used Picket Fence Crackle Paint and then inked the outside and added EK Success Blue Pearls.  I also got at The Crafty Scrapper this cute red ribbon and I am not sure who makes it but it goes perfectly with this paper and photo.  I then added another little ribbon on top of it.  I also added Prima flowers.

These are the items that I used:

Creative Imaginations - Friendship Paper
Creative Imaginatins - Ragamuffin - Die Cuts
Tim Holtz - Hings, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Crackle Paint - Picket Fence
Petaloo - Little Brown flowers
Prima - Red & Blue Flowers - Strawberry Kisses
Maya Roads - White Flower - Antique Pearl
EK Success - Blue Pearls

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper for all their wonderful products!

Hugs - Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! I LOVE Raggedy! What a sweet page. The ruffle is inspired~ You grandchildren are just adorable, Ginger...by the way, we are both Capricorns! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger! This layout is absolutely adorable! Love the "ragamuffin" pps. What beautiful grandchildren! What a great blog, thanks so much for letting me know about it. I love your gallery and admire your work so much! Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete