Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Believe In Yourself


This is a mini album that was given to me for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I was so excited because the papers are so gorgeus.  It is from the new line of BoBunny - Country Garden Collection.  It is so gorgeous and it reminded me of my sweet gd Kenzie.  So, I just gathered several photos of her from birth to present day.  I used the Country Garden Cut Out for this front of this album.  I then added Prima flowers and a white lace ribbon and then added a little Bird from K & Company.  I cut out using Martha Stewart butterfly punch and added those to the spine of the album.

I decided to use the gorgeous papers and added Maya Roads Crochet flowers, ribbon, tickets and stick pins.  I inked the outside with Tim Holz Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo.  I used Martha Stewart Deco Fan punch and the pretty white lace and pink ribbon. 

I love these two photos of Kenzie.  She was just a month or two old.  I used the Martha Stewart Deco Fan Punch and inked them with Adirondack Fired Brick.  I added the white lace and ran the pink ribbon through the little holes and added White Pearls from Pebbles. I also added Prima flowers and Maya Roads clothes pin.


On these two pages I really love the Country Garden paper.  I tore and inked and added a little poem about a precious little baby.  I added from Maya Roads clock, cloth butterfly clothes pin which I inked with Adirondack Fired Brick.  On the second page I love this sweet photo of Kenzie while sitting in this brass tub with her lotion, bubble bath, etc.  I added a pink little ribbon to her hair and then I took banner tags from Maya Roads and added the letters BATH.  I also used a templet from my Cuttlebug to give texture to the blue paper and then I inked it. 



Here in these photos Kenzie is a year old!  I used Martha Stewart Punch and inked the edges.  I added Pink Ribbon and added Sugar Dots to the knot of each ribbon.  I also added Flowers from Maya Roads.  I love the little sugar coated hearts and the little fourish by Zva.
                                                                               
I just love this photo of Kenzie sipping on her little Minute Maid juice.  I used Martha Stewart punch and inked them.  I added little green ribbon to each corner plus added by Maya Roads the pretty blue flower ribbon.  I also used Prima flower and little birds from K & Company.

These two sweet photos is Kenzie and she is around 2 & 3 years old.  I love the Country Garden papers which showed the pretty butterfly which I added a cute little bird.  I used from Maya Roads the pretty ribbon, flowers, tickets and stick pins.  Of course I added the ticket with  the word Remember and the sweet little sugar coated heart.


I decided to place a pretty vintage card and a little owl from Maya Roads and the pretty red lace and accent the lace with pink ribbon and little pearls.  I had in my stash the little beads to spell Kenzie.  The photo Kenzie is 3 and we had just gotten back to the house after eating ice cream.  She love that!!!  I added a little hand and painted it plus a clothes pin, and little silver cookie cutters that was given to me by my BFF Patty.  Thank you Patty!

Here is the last page of this mini album.  Kenzie is dressed in her little Texas Longhorn cheerleading outfit.  Of course being from Texas we had to buy this outfit!!  I used Deco Fan by Martha Stewart, Prima Flowers, and Zva flourish.  I also used the rose blue ribbon and added the Sugar Coated Hearts.  I wish I knew who made the little stickers which you will find throughout this album, example:  Unforgettable, dream, miracle, etc.


Here is the back of the mini album.  I added this lovely paper and the little tag from Country Garden.  I also used the blue flower ribbon.

Thank you so much for looking at this mini album.  I just love all the sweet and pretty papers and embellies that was given to me.  Please see below a list of items that I used:

BoBunny - Country Garden Collection - Weathered, Sripe, Cut Out, Almanac, Seeds Papers
Making Memories - White Paint
Prima - Small & Pink flowers
Maya Roads - Stick Pins, Crochet Flwoers, Clothes Pins, Banner, Clocks
K & Company - Birds
Martha Stewart - Deco Fan Punch, and not sure the name of the other punch
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Adirondack - Ink - Fired Brick
Zva - Crystal Flourish
Maya Roads - Blue Flowers, Rose Ribbon, Red Ruffle Ribbon

Thank youu so much for looking and please check out The Crafty Scrapper!!

Hugs - Ginger

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear Ginger.Thank you so much for inviting me to join your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an adorable mini album! beautifully done! xxx

    ReplyDelete