Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Want To Always Remember...

I was going through all my photos and ran across this one which is me (on the left) and my sister Sally.  We are in our backyard in 1955 in Van, Texas.  Our dad had made us a teeter totter!!  I keep forgetting that when I was a young girl during the 50's we always wore little dresses everyday.  LOL  My girls would have died!!  I used 3 different papers - Prima - Almanac Collection - Toile; Glitz - French Kiss Stripe; My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart.  This layout took my all day to create.  I cut out a circle and then I used Deco Fan punch from Martha Stewart which I srayed with mist and made slits so I could put around the large circle.  I also had some grungeboard from Tim Holtz that I used to cut out the limb, painted, and then added some greenery from his die cut.  I then added Prima flowers and used a punch for the butterfly which I used Glossy Accents on top.  The fence is from Fabscrap (well part of the fence) and painted it with Making Memories Monarch and then coated it with Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy.  


Please see below a list of items that I used:


Prima - Almanac Collection - Toile Paper
Glitz - French Kiss  Stripe Paper
My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart Paper
Tim Holtz - Grungeboard, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Glossy Accents, Disrtress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter, Deco Fan Punch
Viva - Pearl Pen
Making Memories - Monarch Paint
Fabscrap - Bird, Fence
Prima - Flowers
Maya Roads - Large Orange Flowers


Thank you so much for looking!

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. maybe ur other daughter would have died wearing dresses... but this only wears dresses, in the summer especially... DUH!!!

    ReplyDelete