Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 1952

I, as always, am going through pictures.  You see I have 2 walk in closets full of photos from when I was a child to my grandchildren.  Anyway, I found this little photo of me with my mom and grandmother.  Yes, they are both still with me!  This picture was taken in Tyler, Texas.  I did this layout for The Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  They gave me such beautiful paper!  Once I saw this photo I knew it had to go with all the beautiful paper and embellies!




Here is a list of the items that I used:


Prima - Flowers, Songbird Collection Papers
Maya Roads - Bird, birdcage, flourish, Stick Pins
Making Memories - Paint / Monarch
Zva - Pearls
Gold Ribbon - ??
Pink Ribbon - ??
White Lace - From my stash
Tim Holtz - Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo
Buttons - ??
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter


I really appreciate you looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!


Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment