Monday, February 4, 2013

Uggs

Uggs!  This is a photo of my two granddaughters wearing their brand new Uggs.  My daughter Heather bought these for them.  In fact, she buys them a new pair each year.  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper!  I LOVE these papers by BoBunny!  I used Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop for the punch and then inked.  I then used by Martha Stewart a circle cutter which I then sewed around and cut little pieces all around the circle.  I used all the beautiful goodies from The Crafty Scrapper.  Please see below the list of items that I used.

BoBunny - C'Est Va Vie Colleciton - La Vie Enrose paper
BoBunny - C'Est La Vie Collection - Couturiers Paper
BoBunny - C'Est La Vie Collection - Creme De La Creme Paper
Kaisercraft - Base Coat Collection - Distressed Paper
Yellow Ribbon - TCS
Blue Ribbon - TCS
Fabscrap - Twig Chipboard
BoBunny - Flowers
Petaloo - Small Flowers
Metal - Key & Frame - TCS
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Maya Roads - Camera
Stamps - TCS
BoBunny - Country Garden Stickers
BoBunny - Pearls
Adirondack Dabbers - Aqua, Yellow, Green
Gesso - White Paint
Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
Martha Stewart - Ribbon Loop Punch

Thank you so much for peeking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

View detailsHugs - Ginger

1 comment: