Monday, February 4, 2013

Love Life

This is a card I made for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I have said this once before but I need to say it again...I really struggle making cards and this one is no exception.  I think it does look ok but I had rather work on a layout or a mini album!!  LOL  Anyway, I used BoBunny - C'Est La Vie Collection - Voila Paper.  I did cut it out into 3 various pieces and added from Fabscrap this little fence which I used a dabber to add a light green color.  I used a butterfly punch, colored them and then stamped each one to give it a softer feel.  

Here are the items that I used:

BoBunny - C'Est La Vie Collection - Voila Paper
Fabscrap - Fence
Adirondact Dabber - Willow
Butterfly Punch
Prima - Flowers
BoBunny - Flowers
Pink Ribbon - TCS
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Cats Eye - Pink
Stamps - ??
Pearls

Thanks for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!!

Floral and butterfly designHugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment