Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spring

These papers from Authentique is so gorgeous!  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I found this sweet little photo of my granddaugher Paityn and she was about 2 months old and it was taken on Easter.  Isn't she cute!!!  I love the background paper with the pretty flowers and then I reversed the brown paper with the dots. 












 I then took other papers and using Martha Stewart circle cutter I cut out 3 sizes of various papers from Authentique and then punched them with Martha Stewart Deco Fan Punch.  I then glued them to the polka dot paper. On this photo you can see how I bent the punch up after using distress ink on them.  You can also see how I used strips of paper to make a ribbon effect by the flowers.  I also cut out the little bunny twice and attached them on top of each other to give a 3-D effect.









I also had from Liquitex their modeling paste and did the pretty loves at the bottom.  Once they dried I added from Adirondack dabber - Willow paint.  I also put the photo a small tabs so it could fit on top of the punches.  I was going to write her name but found in my stache these cute little alphabets and I put them together using string.   This was a lot of fun putting this layout together.  It took me about 4-5 hours to complete and I rather like it myself!!

Here are the items that I used on this project:

Authentique - Hope Colleciton - Custom Paper, Adorn Paper, Hope Paper
Tim Hotlz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter, Deco Fan Punch
BoBunny - Flowers, Pearls
Prima - Flowers
Petaloo - Flowers
Liquites - Modeling Paste
Adirondack Dabbers - Willow

Thank you so much for taking the time to look and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Basket full of Easter eggs with a red bow on topHugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment