Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dapper Dan

I love this photo of my sweet grandson Colby.  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  When I saw these beautiful papers I knew this photo had to be used.  I cut out a large circle and added a die cut from Tim Holtz.  I then added Liquitex Modeling Paste and let it completely dry.  I then painted it with white Gesso.  I also found in my closet corregated cardboard and torn it and painted it with white paint and distress ink - Vintage Photo by Tim Holtz.  

Here is a list of items that I used:

BoBunny - Surprise Collection - Twist Paper
BoBunny - Surprise Collection - Numbers Paper
BoBunny - Surprise Collection - Confetti Paper
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo 
Corregated Cardboard
Maya Roads - Camera, Chipboard Pieces
Buttons - TCS
Flowers - TCS
Liquitex Modeling Paste 
Gesso - White Paint
Maya Roads - Brown & White Stripe Ribbon
Websters - Storyteller Alphabet Stickers

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!


View detailsHugs - Ginger

1 comment: