Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring - Tag

This is a little tag I was requested to make for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I did this for the Expo Scrapbook Convention in Grapevine, Texas.  I was given a little girl and this tag and come up with something.  Therefore I used from Tim Holtz his butterfly tape which I sewed it together and then gathered it 4 times!!!!  I then colored the top of her dress and used stickles to make it sparkle plus added some little pearls to the waist area.  I then cut out her hair and headband and added sparkles to that as well.  On her shoes I added black beads.  The face I used to blue stones and then cut out small eyelashes and curled them.  I then drew her lips on red paper and cut that out as well.  For the background I used from Adirondack their dabbers in Aqua and White to make the sky and Willow to make the grass.  I then used 2 punches on the flowers and added beads and Pearl pen.

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper.  It is a wonderful scrapbook store and the best in the Dallas - Ft. Worth Metroplex!

Here is a list of items that I used:

Tim Holtz - Butterfly Tape
2 Flowers Punches - TCS
Adirondack Dabbers - Willow , Aqua, White
Black Beads - ??
Red Paint - TCS
Spring - TCS


Smiling girl with pigtails jumping ropeHugs - Ginger

1 comment: