Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beautiful Moments

I had in my hands the new line of Prima.  I LOVE this paper.  This photo is me when I was 2 and it seems I am not happy about being on this little tricycle.  I used Martha Stewart circle cutters and cut out 3 various sizes of circles which I then distressed and  inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.  I did this so I could use the little FabScraps - Bicycle chipboard.  I painted it with Adirondack Aqua Dabber and  inked it with Vintage Photo.  I then added little pearls.   I used BoBunny Timepiece and Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden papers which I curled up the corners and inked them with Vintage Photo.  I added the green and lace ribbon from Maya Roads.  I just bought some Prima Flowers and added them.   I used a stamp that I have which says "Life is full of beautiful moments, make them all count."  I really loved that quote and felt it works with the photo. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to look!  Please add your name to my friends and leave a comment which I really appreciate.

These are the items that I used:
Prima Romantique Collection - Crumper paper
BoBunny - Timepiece paper
Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden - Botanical paper
FabScraps - Bicycle chipboard
Adirondack - Aqua Dabber
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Tim Holtz - Distress ink - Vintage Photo
Butterfly punch - large
Martha Stewart Buttefly punch - small
Prima - Avon Rose Collection - flower
Prima - Raffia Collection - blue flower
Prima - Gillian Collection - Pink flowers
Prima Rose Cut Out
Diamond Stickles
Maya Roads Green and Lace Ribbon
Maya Roads Stick Pins

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Ginger.....This LO is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Your design is PERFECT, girlfriend....and I love your color choices, too! Can't wait to see this one IN PERSON.....YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete