Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Merry Christmas

This photo is my daughter Heather and her boyfriend Troy.  This was taken at our home a few days before Christmas.  We had several reindeer show up and this photo shows them holding on to one of the deer.  I did this layout for the Design Team of The Crafty Scrapper.  I love the papers and embellishments that were given to me.

Here is a list of the items:

My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Christmas - Christmas Bright paper
My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Christmas - Christmas Santa paper
Cosmo Cricket - Yes, Virginia papaer
Maya Roads - Cloth buttons
Prima - Guava Peony Brahms flower
Prima - Flowers
Bo Bunny - Christmas Buttons
Jolees pocket watch
Ribbon - Green / Gold - not sure who made this
White Lace ribbon - not sure who made this
Pearls - EK Success
Maya Roads - Snowflake
Chestnut Roan Ink
Diamond Stickles
Viva Pearl Pen
viva - Ruby Glitter Liner
Maya Roads - Stick pins

Thanks for looking!

Happy Holidays!
Hugs - Ginger

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ginger! OMGosh....TOO ADORABLE!!! And, I disagree with Heather.....she is ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL to me! Lovin' what you did with the gorgeous lace down the left side! ....Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could stay on your blog forever just to hear Michael B sing "Home" .....but first of all, just to look at your GORGEOUS ART.....WHAT A COMBO!!! H & L....Patty

    ReplyDelete