Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Treasured Times

I love this photo and layout.  I did this for the Design Team of The Crafty Scrapper.  This photo is me and my granddaddy, Nenny, and my younger sister Sally.  It was taken at our home in Van, Texas in 1954!  That was a very long time ago.  I also felt that this photo really fits in well with the papers that was given to me. 

Here is a list of the items that I used:

Cosmo Cricket - Santa Letters paper
Cosmo Cricket - Trim-Trim-Er-Ee paper
Viva - Glitter Liner - Ruby
Martha Stewart - punch
White Flowers - not sure who made these
Chestnut Roan Ink
White Lace - not sure who made this
Red Ribbon
White Ribbon
Prima Flower - Buava Peony Brahms
Prima - Glitter Spray Maple Gold
Maya Roads - Stick Pins
Prima - Shaimar Cal Chrisitta Flower
Maya Roads - Flouish
Aderondach - Red Pepper Dabber
Glitter - White
Diamond Stickles

Thanks for looking!

Happy Holidays
Hugs - Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Ginger.....this is an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL LO, my friend!!! I especially enjoy seeing your "Granddaddy"!!! .....H & L....Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granddaddy was the bomb.com! I never remember him with ANY hair!

    ReplyDelete