Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Remembering

This is a photo of me and my grandmother "Nenny".  I was around 7-8 months old and she was 38.    I was not sure that I really liked this photo but the more I looked at it I knew that I had to do a layout.  I was at The Crafty Scrapper and they had just received their latest shipment from Prima and I just LOVE it.  All the papers, flowers, and embellies are so gorgeous.  I used Prima Romantique Collection - Estella paper and Printery Collection - Love Ledger paper.  I thought it would look great with this photo.  I used Martha Stewart circle cutter to cut out 2 circles. 



I used Martha Stewart circle cutter and then I distressed the edge and used Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.  On one of the circles I cut out little sections and ran ribbon around the circle and added orange pearls from EK Success.  The inner circle I folded the paper as if I were making a fan.  I also distressed around the cirlce and inked it as well.  On the edges of the fold I used Diamond Stickles to add a little punch. 


I found a little pendent that I have been wanting to use.  I also used Prima flowers, Avon Rose Collection and Country Rose Collection.  I found Maya Roads flourishes and painted them with Brown Dabber and then stickled them as well.

Thank you for looking!

These are the items that I used:

Prima Romantique Collection - Estella paper
Prima Printery Collection - Love Ledger paper
Glitz Design - Laced with Grace paper
Maya Roads - Flourishes
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Prima Button
Prima - Flowers - Rose Collection and Country Rose Collection
Diamond Stickles
EK Success orange pearls
Maya Roads - Orange flower ribbon
Jolee's Fleur de lis
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Yellow Lace
Pendent

Hugs - Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a treasure this photo is...I've said it before, you are so fortunate to have these type family pics! I have virtually none of my childhood, my relatives or even my parents. I love what you did with the ribbon and pearls. The timepiece and lace add elegance and charm. xo

    ReplyDelete