Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Valentine

This sweet little one is my granddaughter Paityn.  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I love these papers and it goes well with this little photo.  I cut out a large rectangle to add the photo which shows off the hearts on on the lower paper.   I then added from Websters their Vintage Inspired Netting to the outside of the top paper.  Please see below the list of items that I used.

Reminisce - My Valentine paper
Reminisce - Sweetheart paper
Red Cardstock
Zva - Flourish
Prima - Pink Flowers, Pink Leaf
Maya Roads - Heart, Cutout, Lock & Key, Tag
Melissa Frances - Crystal Button
Red & Kiss Me Ribbon - ??
Americana Deco Art - Primary Red Paint
My Minds Eye - Howdy Doody "Like" Twine
Inkssentials - Glossy Accents
Websters - Vintage Inspired Netting

Thank you so much for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

antiques,boys,chromolithographs,diecuts,engravings,flowers,girls,greets,hearts,iCLIPART,illustrations,nostalgia,nostalgic,pansies,quaint,retros,sentimental,valentines,Valentine's Day,vintagesHugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment