Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Joy Peace Love

I love this sweet photo of my grandkids...Kenzie and Colby.  My oldest daughter bought them the cute little pajamas with their name embroidered.  Therefore my daughter-in-law took them to have their photo taken.  Kenzie is 4 and Colby is 19 months and they both happen to be laughing.  How precious is that!!  I used mostly items that I have had in my stach for awhile.  I used 3 kinds of Christmas paper and lots of goodies which includes poinsettas, stick pins, ribbon, die cut snowflakes, ribbon, tags, and so forth.

I hope you enjoyed looking at this layout as much as I enjoyed making it.  This will be given to their mother and dad in a special album.

Thanks again for looking!

seasons,snowmen,winter,buckets,broomsHugs -  Ginger 

1 comment:

  1. your forgot to say my AWESOME oldest daughter the ROCKSTAR...

    ReplyDelete