Friday, January 25, 2013

Let It Snow

This cute little picture are my sweet granddaughters...Paityn in the purple and Kenzie in the pink.  This is Christmas Day and to our surprise it started to snow.  They were very excited and they got on their little coats and went outside.  There was just enough snow to cover very lightly the yard and bushes.  Since we live in Texas it is very rare that we get any snow!

I used a blue cardstock and a light blue paper which I sprinkled with Gesso paint to make it look like snow.  I had left over a flower topping (at the left corner) which I painted with brown, pink, and white.  I then added white paint to a top of a small bottle and made the circles.  I found in my closet a piece of Corrogated cardboard which I also painted white.  I added lots of Prima flowers as well.


Here is a list of items that I used:


Prima - Flowers, With you sign

White Lace - Hobby Lobby
White pearls - Hobby Lobby
Fabscrap - Flower at top of page
White Doilie
Maya Roads - Cardboard Snowflakes
Blue & White small snowflakes - Michaels
Martha Stewart - Deco Fan Punch
White, Brown, Pink Americana Paint - Hobby Lobby

Thank you so much for looking!


Snow Weather Hugs - Ginger

3 comments: