Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Angel



This is a little angel I made for The Crafty Scrapper!  I loved working on this.  We were asked to design something on the dress form and I collect angels so this is my creation.  I used lots of lace on this.  The bodice is strips of papers which I glued on and then added a border.  I also used from Tim Holtz "angel
 wings.  Once all this was completed I took a clear gold glitter and sprayed it to everything to make it sparkle.


This is a closer look at the base of the dress form.


 This is the mid-section of the dress form.  I used 2 different lace and pinned it up using crystal snowflakes.  I used ribbon with gold beads and another one to hang off of the waist plus a pretty white flowers.

I hope you enjoyed looking at this little angel.  It took me several days to complete but I like the look.

Thank you for taking a peek!

Hugs - Ginger








No comments:

Post a Comment