Monday, February 27, 2012

Once Upon A TimeI



I love this little photo of my gs Logan.  He is now 11 so it has been awhile.  I did this layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.  I love this paper that was given to me.  It is by Authentic - Brave & Deserted paper from the Loyal Collection.  I painted and inked the large flourish by Tim Holtz and if you notice I was given a zipper and I used it at the bottom of the page.  I used the crochet flowers by Maya Roads and the others by Prima. 

Here is a list of items that I used:

Authentic - Brave Paper
Authentic - Deserted Paper
Authentic - Die Cuts
Tim Holtz - Flourish, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Crackle Paint - Shabby Shutter
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Maya Roads - Stick Pins, Crochet Flowers
Blue Zipper - ??
Blue Ribbon (2) - ??
BoBunny - Trinket
K & Company - Key
Stickles - Star Dust
Archival Ink - Black

Please visit The Crafty Scrapper and thank you so much for looking!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment