Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lets Play


I love this paper which was given to me for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper.    They know I have a new little grandson Colby so this sweet paper is always reserved for me.  I love the colorful strip of this BoBunny Collection of On The Go.    It has all the little cards, dump trucks, airplanes which goes so well with a boy theme layout.  I used Martha Stewart circle cutter and then I had an old punch I used on the circle which the little cut outs I just staggered throughout the layout.  On one of the papers it had circles of trucks and airplanes so I cut them out and added to this page.  I was also given a clock and cute little blue buttons which I placed inside the clock.  There was a clear ribbon with the alphabet but I felt it needed to be seen better so I placed orange cardstock underneath it.  When you have paper that is so bright and has cute little boy theme it does not need to much exrtras but only use what the paper offers.  I really like this because the little photo is Colby playing with a little car. 

Here is a list of items that I used:

BoBunny - On The Go Paper Collection
Maya Roads - Clock, (2) Flowers
Yellow Ribbon - ??
Clear Alphabet Ribbon - ??
Blue & White Buttons - ??
Prima - Rose
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter
Blue Thread
Maya Roads - Clothes Pen

Thank you for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper for their wonderful products!!

Hugs - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment