Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Love Changes Everything

Hello all!  I really loved the colors in this layout # 261 for CSI.  It so reminded me of my grandson Logan who after just turning 18 he is now enrolled at OSU!  I could not be more proud of him and I love him so much!  This picture is of him on his birthday which Pawpaw and I where with him as he went to court to legally change his name to Gray.  So here is Logan Matthew Gray!



This picture is Logan and he looks so handsome!  

Here is the challenge:



The color scheme looks so masculine!  It really inspired me!

Here are the close-ups!


I used a stencil, stamps, watercolors, and tape for the background.  I then added flowers, die-cuts, and stone beads.



I cut out the feathers and butterfly, and used a die cut for the clock.

Most of the items are from my stash.

Thanks for looking and have a scrapping good day!


Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment