Sunday, August 26, 2018

Dream

This is my lovely niece's daughter Brooke.  These photos were taken while on vacation at Destin, Florida.  I love the pretty hat she is wearing and goes well with the color choices for this case file.


Here is case #260:

 
 
Here is how I ssolved it:
 
Scheme:  Used all 5 colors 
Evidence:  Floral pattern, flowers/leaves, watercolor, twine, glitter
Testimony - Dream

I decided to use all three photos to show off this hat.

Here are the close-ups:


I used a clock die-cut, painted the word dream.


I used the dial hands from the clock, micro beads, leaf die-cuts, plus added a starfish.


 Here you can see I added sequins.


I used a stencil to background and then sprinkled with watercolor.


Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!!

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment