Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Pups

I did this layout for the design team at CSI.  The theme was "pets"!  This little photo is my daughters two little puppies.  They are so cute and sweet.


They are so little!  Their names are Ruby Rose and Lillie May.

Here is the case file:



The Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  I used dots, flowers, leaves, and bows.
The Testimony:  Love Pups!

Here are the close-ups:
 
 
I used two stencils an two modeling paste.  I then used watercolors.


I had the flags and added PUPS.  I used several pieces of paper to go underneath the photo.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Prima, Hobby Lobby, Michaels - Flowers
Martha Stewart - Punch 
Tim Holtz - Leaf Die-cuts
From my stash - sequins, the word love, yellow cardstock and polka dot paper

Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!

Hugs – Ginger




1 comment:

  1. How sweet, Ginger! Those pups are adorable.
    I'm still not sure how you made those large dots but, they really add a fun element to the page. The title work looks really nice, I love that little bow. Your flower groupings are always so pretty with lots of delicate touches. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete