Thursday, August 9, 2018

Estes Park

Hello friends!  This is my layout for the CSI Design Team.  I love the colors which reminded me of our trip to Colorado this year.  Our son Chris and his two children, Kenzie and Colby, went with us.  Seeing the Rocky Mountains is so breathtaking.  While on our way there we stopped and saw chipmunks so the kids got out to feed them.  

Here is my layout:


Here is the challenge:
 


I used die cuts for the leaves and added these micro beads.



I used a pen to add the stitching and to go around the tag and 10 cent.


I made this butterfly and painted it. 



Here you can see I used several pages to the border.  I also used my computer to create Estes Park.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Tim Holtz - Die-cut leaves
Michaels - Flowers and small butterflies
My stash - large butterfly punch, black ink pen, small clocks, ribbon

Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!

Hugs – Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful travel themed layout, Ginger. As always, I love your signature torn papers. The overall design is really nice. I love the placement of the photos, and how the little bird is perching on one of them. The flowers and butterflies are really pretty, and great job creating that title on your computer. Even the 10c stamp fits in perfectly. Well done. TFS. ♥

    ReplyDelete