Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Remembering My Childhood

Hello my friends!  Today I am sharing a layout I did for the design team at CSI.  The colors we had to use are so soft and beautiful that it reminded me of my childhood.  There are three photos that I used which one is just me, the next one is my sister and me plus our cousins, and the last photo is my sister and me and two of my friends.


Here is the challenge:

 

Please see my close-ups:

 
I love this banner I created and then I hand drew the zig zag stitching about it.  I also added micro beads to various parts of this layout.  Here you can see the different layers of papers that I used.


I stamped the butterflies and then cut them out.  


I added three small circles around each photos and then added stickles.


I used Tim Holtz die-cut for the leaves.  I very rarely use green for the leaves.  I think using various colors makes the flowers stand out more.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Martha Stewart - Circle cutter
Tim Holtz - Leaf Die-cut
Petaloo and Michaels - Flowers
Bo Bunny - Butterfly Stamps

Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!

Hugs – Ginger
 




No comments:

Post a Comment