Thursday, June 21, 2018

Play Ball

Hello Friends!  Well it is summer and its very hot here in Texas.  This layout is of my grandson Colby who loves to play baseball.

Here is my layout for CSI Design Team.


This was very simple to do especially when we are planning a vacation to Colorado.  This is the Case File I used to put this together.

 

Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
Evidence:  I used 4:  Circles, Wet medium, Tags, String/Twine
The Testimony:  Something about summer:  Play Ball  -  the tag reads:
Colby Cameron
Baseball Game
May 14, 2018
He loves playing ball and he is very good at it.  We won and he received the game ball!!

Please see the close-ups:







Here is a list of items I used:

Tim Holtz - Leaf die-cut
Petaloo and Michaels Flowers
My stash - Modeling paste
Prima - stencil
Michaels - Foam letters
Bazzill - Corrugated cardstock

Thank you for looking and Happy Scrapping!!

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment