Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bluebonnets

Hello friends!  Today I am showing you case # 255.  I love the colors we are to use which goes perfectly with these cute photos of my grandson Jaxson.  We went to the Bluebonnet Festival which is in Ennis, Texas.  Bluebonnets is the Texas flower which I find they are so gorgeous and they bloom during spring.


Here is the case:


 

 I had so much fun putting this layout together.  I used as plain background and added a stencil and sprinkled paint.  I then used three photos which was hard for me to decided with all the cute photos but these seemed to work.  I then used various flowers, die-cuts micro beads and etc.

Please see the close-ups:




Here is a lists if items I used:

Burlap
Prima stencil
Flowers - Michales & Hobby Lobby
Tim Holtz - Die-cits, and Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Metal Gears - Michaels

Thank you for looking and Happy Scrapping!!


Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment