Saturday, May 5, 2018

Hugs (Little Jaxson)

Hello friends!  I did this layout for CSI.  I love the beautiful colors that we are to use on this layout.  The colors worked beautifully with his little outfit.


This little boy is my grandson Jaxson on Easter.  Isn't he the cutest little thing?!  I chose to use the colors as my inspiration.   Please see the case file # 253.


Here are my close-ups!


I used die-cuts and lots of flowers.


I used the word Hugs and used stickles on it to give the word some shine!


I used two various corrugated cardstock and white & blue sequins.

Here is a list of items that I used:

Bazzill - White & Khaki corrugated cardstock 
Petaloo and Prima - Flowers
Tim Holtz - die cuts - (flowers & leaves)
Michaels - the word Hugs & white bow
The Crafty Scrapper - Stickles (diamond) & Sequins
From my stash - Two 12 X 12 sheets of paper

Thank you for taking a peek and Happy Scrapping!!


Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment