Thursday, February 9, 2017

Be Mine

 
I did this sweet Valentine for The Crafty Scrapper design team.  I was given this wooden pallet from Maya Roads.  I painted it a light pink and then used a darker rose color in various places.  Then I used black ink to go around the edges. 

I cut out a heart and one a little larger.  I used pop dots to make it stand out more.  I then found this pretty heart lace to go on the back which I found at The Crafty Scrapper.  I also used ink to go around the top heart.  I added lots of small flowers and leaves.  I found a die cut from Tim Holtz the word Love.  I found in my stash a metal heart arrow and clock.  I cut out the banners and used a marker to write Be Mine.  Last but not least I added stickles to make it all shine.

Thank you for looking and you will find this at The Crafty Scrapper!

Hugs – Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment