Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Eat Your Heart Out

I did this sweet layout for CSI Color Stories Inspiration.  I just love doing challenges.  This is my grandson Colby and he is feeding this longhorn.  Isn't he cute!


Here is the challenge plus the sketch.



The Scheme:  I used all 5 colors
The Evidence:  Stripes, Fabric, Distressing
The Testimony:  Eat Your Heart Out - Heading
On the tag behind the photo it reads:
My sweet little Colby.  He lovea to feed this longhorn.  Plus he also looks so cute wearing his little overalls without a shirt.  Such a little man!

Here are the close-ups!

 
Again this layout was so simple to create.  I placed the tag behind the photo.  Added the banner and then drew the lines on it.  


I used a cloth fabric for the heart and added Eat Your Heart Out.  I also used die cuts for the various leaves.  I loved tearing paper to used different colors on this layout.

Thank you for looking and have a glorious day!

Hugs – Ginger

5 comments:

  1. He looks so small - and so cute!
    I like how you added big heart instead of a photo on a sketch, it fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout! Love your torn paper layers and the pretty flower clusters. A cute story and photo! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CSI for 223. I love the balance of colour and details. But honestly the picture is SO amazing (and maybe could have been bigger and the flowers smaller so it stood out more). Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout, so happy that you joined us at CSI and played along for this case file

    ReplyDelete