Thursday, April 7, 2016

You Are The Coolest Pop Ever

 
Well I have to say I love how this layout turned out but I can not tell you what papers, etc. that I used.  Mainly because my NEW computer got the Ransomeware Virus and all pictures and documents have been encripted and they can not retrieve them at all!  Very sad cause the list of items were amongst all that and it makes it hard to remember the names of the items.  Anyway, please see this layout!
 
 
 
This is my youngest son Chris and his son Colby which refers to him as his mini me!  Colby is the sweetest little boy which his dad was a little devil! 
 
Please see the close-ups!
 
 
Here you can see I tore the main paper and unerneath of had a corrigated piece which I added Gesso (thick) and then added the material and fringed it.  The extra fringe I tied into a knot and added the flower by Maya Roads.  I inked the gears and cut out everything else!
 
 
Thank you for peeking and hope you have a great day!
 
Hugs - Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment